Saturday, February 25, 2017

Frankly Frankl - Miami Beach - New Audio Book - Frankly Frankl-life, luck, love and automobiles




Spent some time recently in Miami, to that it is a buzz would be an understatement. Certainly the party I’ve attended was a noisy affair



It was full of people who could have been my grandchildren! Still, it was interesting especially when I found the chef between some brake pads and some new racing wheels.



From what I understand the company called Curated have found some investors in there hope of buying some exotic cars and selling them at a huge profit n a booming market.



I wish them all the luck, as we all know markets have a habit of going up as well as down.



The yellow 360 Spider belonged to Juan Pablo Montoya. 5100 miles n the clock, 6 speed manual, going for 159 big ones. Must say it looked to be in mint condition.



There was also a 1991 Testarossa with 11 thousand miles n the clock with an asking price of 148 thousand dollars.




Must say the Ferrari sign was very cool, very Miami, I am to sure my wife would fully approve.



No comments:

Post a Comment