Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Frankly Frankl - New Audio Book - Frankly Frankl-life, luck, love and automobiles





Belated Happy 2016 to everyone kind enough to read my blog. 


Apologies for the long absence, it was due to spending literally weeks recording my four hour tape- Frankly FRANKL -life,love, luck and automobiles.

Many of you were kind enough to buy the book which is now out of print.

I am told that the audiobook is good listening, particularly the foreword by a Scottish gentleman pretending to be Jackie Stewart. ( we did of course ask JYS's permission in advance.) Others liked the chapter on my hero Ayrton and of course on Michael. I am afraid we will never see him again or let me put it another way the way he is right now many of us would not want to see him, it is a desperate situation. All credit to his wife and children for doing everything they can. For those of you who would like to see him celebrated by a British crowd I would suggest hitting the YouTube button and tapping in M.S. On Top Gear. The wonderful thing about the Brits is that even though for many years Michael was the arch enemy they cheered him to the rafters.

I still have an old Marlboro World Team big which reminds me of him and the good times we had together.

As for the 2016 season I am not going to make any predictions, there are too many unknowns. I do know that I would like to see Bernie take a bow. Too many circuits have been ripped off, too many spectators have been ripped off by a show which-most of the time-is definitely not worth 500 dollars a seat. Young people have so many alternatives the old, tired formula is just that. Old and tired. I would of course love to be wrong, especially if Seb can blow Lewis and yawn a minute Rosberg into the boondocks.


As far as the audiobook is concerned it is available free from audiobooks.com
or from Amazon on Kindle, Audible or as a 4 disc CD.
Hope you will enjoy listening to it as much as I loved recording it.


Andrew FRANKLJanuary 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment