Friday, August 2, 2013

Frankly Frankl - The new book is getting closer - Concorso Italiano is coming up here in August





I don't know many of you have written a book, it sure is not a cakewalk. Editor  Aaron Jenkins of Forza is editing the book, Forza art director John Kirikos is art directing it so you might say that we are keeping in the family. That the foreword is by Jackie Stewart is something I've mentioned before, I am very excited, proud and honored. The back cover will also have some kind words by people whose name I am not revealing just yet. In the meantime of course we've also had deadlines for FORZA, as the saying goes-the show, the regular show must go on.

 Talking of shows

I am really excited about Pebble in a couple of weeks, Concorso Italiano will be amazing as usual. Old friend Scott Brown of FIAT is having an early morning party which I am hoping to attend. He really is one of life's great guys. As for all the dramas in F1, I don't know what you make of the Hamilton soap opera, thank God it is not effecting his driving. I would love him or Kimi or Fernando to catch Vettel, I am afraid I am not a huge fan . Whether Alonso could live alongside him it a different matter. If you ask me he simply wanted to warn the team that patience has its limits. Give him a car that he can put on the front row of the grid and leave the rest to him. This playing catch up business is getting on not  only his nerves but on all his fans as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment