Monday, June 3, 2013

Frankly Frankl - From Budapest






Phew! Tried to figure out why my neck and shoulder muscles were aching. Then I realized. If you hurtle around for hours in 700 plus horsepower beasts your body takes a bit of a beating. I am not expecting too much sympathy, we could have driven the hills of Tuscany far more slowly. Sure. In an F12 and an Aventador. The full report will of course appear in FORZA, let me just say that neither car is perfect. Without wishing to offend anyone and given serious money to spend I would pick the 458spider for sheer thrills and an adrenalin rush while the rest of the time I would be very happy indeed cruising round in a Ferrari engined Maserati Quattroporte. The latter has a presence which makes Mercs and Bimmers look positively boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment