Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Frankly Frankl - Arrived in Monaco








It is just wonderful to be back in Monaco and have breakfast with the Ferrari mechanics who are all staying at the hotel. The trip was find until the British Airways flight to Nice aborted takeoff with some very strange mechanical sounds. I am not an expert on the subject but it sounded like hydraulics to me. So once off the runway the Captain came on to say that we had some mechanical problems, Visions of going back to the terminal, hanging around and possibly having to stay in London. Anyway, he consulted the technicians, got it fixed and had us in Nice an hour and a half later. After a quick taxi to the hotel where I caught up with Nicholas and Annabelle.  I also ran into Renato, a very nice guy from Ferrari's press office asking if I wanted to take the jet black Ferrari spider parked outside for  a spin. It was midnight local time so reluctantly I had to decline.
Maybe tomorrow.

I will certainly keep you posted.

 Andrew Frankl Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment